Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

FORUM DOMINATION

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 pm by Billy Fish

*Not that again!*

Well, yes, sort of... Not really? Anyway, the idea is to make THIS forum really big FOR REAL 'cuz MR is dead and Anothartist is kinda boring... So get here, post some stuff, do WHATEVERYOUWANT and have fun... I'm working on OCW/ Bandicoot Wars to make this place have some action- seriosly though, CRITISIZE, SUGGEST, DISCUSS, DO STUFF.

TGoP 4 E\/AH

The Plan;

Get Rid …

Comments: 51

Yohoho Pirates !

Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:32 pm by HonHon

To the TGOP members:
please register and use your MR nick. The Registration will be confirmed by the me, so that no intruders will be joining.
Have fun exploring the site. ranks will be given after the regristration. Feel free to ask if there is anything.

Blushing

Comments: 37

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

NOTE TO NEWBIES 2

Go down

NOTE TO NEWBIES 2 Empty NOTE TO NEWBIES 2

Post  Billy Fish Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Newbie:"OH MAH GOSH THIS PLACE IS SO BIG AND BEUATIFUL AND OOOOOORANGE WHAT DO I DOOOOOO????!!!!"
Billy Fish and Crew (in unison, of course) : "HAVE NO FEAR, NEWBIOUS NEWB! BILLY WILL SAVE YER!!!"

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Billy Fish says:
THINGS TO KEEP YOU BUSY:

-As a newb it is your duty to make an intro post, else be burnt to a crisp by my flamethrower toting comrade, Geremy Flaming Raven.

-Start RPGs, competitions, topics and galleries at your hearts content, just so long as it is in the right place so I don't have to whip out my own flamethrower and personally burn you to a crisp.

-Share work often to make everyone jealous and want to burn you to a crisp to make themselves look better.

-Poke Billy Fish to make her add things to the forum 'cuz she can't think of EVERYTHING herself.

-Try not to get burnt to a crisp, 'cuz I only got so much duck tape.

-Make comic roll plays and post charactors in charactor base for use or show offishness.

-Join or start one of the many forum games.
Billy Fish
Billy Fish
Cap'n

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Name: N. Gin
HP:
NOTE TO NEWBIES 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50NOTE TO NEWBIES 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Race/Species: Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum