Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

FORUM DOMINATION

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:00 pm by Billy Fish

*Not that again!*

Well, yes, sort of... Not really? Anyway, the idea is to make THIS forum really big FOR REAL 'cuz MR is dead and Anothartist is kinda boring... So get here, post some stuff, do WHATEVERYOUWANT and have fun... I'm working on OCW/ Bandicoot Wars to make this place have some action- seriosly though, CRITISIZE, SUGGEST, DISCUSS, DO STUFF.

TGoP 4 E\/AH

The Plan;

Get Rid …

Comments: 51

Yohoho Pirates !

Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:32 pm by HonHon

To the TGOP members:
please register and use your MR nick. The Registration will be confirmed by the me, so that no intruders will be joining.
Have fun exploring the site. ranks will be given after the regristration. Feel free to ask if there is anything.

Blushing

Comments: 37

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FORUM DOMINATION

+2
Lil-Puppet-Girl
Billy Fish
6 posters

:: TGOP :: News Board

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FORUM DOMINATION - Page 3 Empty Re: FORUM DOMINATION

Post  Lil-Puppet-Girl Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:24 pm

That's some good strategies there to get more people. I keep trying to remind myself to invite my friends, but I always forget XD To be honest I thought we would have used the rpg section already.
Lil-Puppet-Girl
Lil-Puppet-Girl
General

Female Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
FORUM DOMINATION - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50FORUM DOMINATION - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Race/Species:

http://www.lil-puppet-girl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

FORUM DOMINATION - Page 3 Empty Re: FORUM DOMINATION

Post  Billy Fish Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:22 pm

There is an RPG, Game and OCW section but no one uses it! If anyone has any games they like from other forums on contests or an RPG they'd like to start, SERIOUSLY POST IT YO. Other than that, doesn't anyone else have an intro for an ocw? Me and Spike are doing one (just as soon as I finish my intro).
Billy Fish
Billy Fish
Cap'n

Female Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Name: N. Gin
HP:
FORUM DOMINATION - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50FORUM DOMINATION - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Race/Species: Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3